Saturday, June 04, 2005

Introduction

Since this is my very first blog, I'll take just a second and introduce myself. My name is Todd Mouser, I'm a 31 year old married father. I live in North Hollywood California and work for Ascent Media as a Post Production Supervisor. My work in the entertainment industry keeps me surrounded by many radical left-wing Democrats. I've formed a powerful bond with the few Republicans I've met here in Los Angeles and at my work. I've become more and more interested in politics as I've grown older and hope to continue becoming more involved in the future. I'm starting law school in the next few months and hope the experience will add to my enjoyment and possible involvement in local, regional and possibly national politics. I hope to share what I find interesting, important and sometimes infuriating on this blog. If anyone ever does read my blog I can only hope that it provides some eye-opening information.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gavin Elster said...

Hello Todd,
My name is Brian Patrick. I am one of those left wing people you work with.


What I have to say to you I'll do in person.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home